Friday, February 17, 2012

My Kind of Crazy


This has been one crazy week for me! I literally felt like each day ran into the next. Don't you just hate weeks like that? Granted, they go by so quickly and it's the weekend before you know it, but I'd like to take some time to enjoy myself. We went to the Brantley Gilbert Concert last weekend, and here's a recap of the show!

Brantley Gilbert Concert!


We ate at the House of Blues before the concert and it was a major plus; I recommend every who goes to a concert to eat at their restaurant first! You get a special pass for a completely different line and you don't have to wait as long as everyone else does! It had to have been at least -20 degrees, we literally almost froze. The wind was horrible and I remember being so cold my eyes were watering (but it was worth it)!

Here is a picture of the whole group!


and here is one of us outside, you can tell how cold it is by the expressions on all of our faces. (Yes, I know I'm an idiot for not carrying a jacket. I didn't want to have to worry about it once we got inside).



 His band is absolutely amazing! All my life, my Daddy has played the guitar, so I am very familiar with a lot of different bands, and let me tell you- this one sounds better live than they do recorded. They Rock!! 


We had a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment