Friday, February 10, 2012

My Very First Blog

Hi there!

This is my very first blog, and my very first post; basically these words are golden. I am very new to all of this, so this is the story of why and how I got started.

I've always thought blogging to be kind of tedious and a waste of time. But then-over the past few weeks (since I've become addicted to pinterest) I have found all kinds of blogs with recipes, workouts, and crafts and I have to admit that I have become totally addicted. Even now, when I sign on my computer to start doing homework I find myself three hours later on some blog from a girl who lives in California.

I have decided to give this a try (the guy in my life laughed when I told him I was going to start) and see how I like it. I am really into living a more healthy lifestyle so most of the posts on my blog will be about just that!

SO, whoever you are-if I have anyone begin to follow me, stay tuned for some yummy Weight Watchers recipes!!!

XO,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment