Monday, May 7, 2012

One door closes..

It is officially the first day of the first week of my Summer Vacation! WOOHOO! 

 I ended this semester with all A's, a million life lessons, and a huge group of friends that graduated. As my summer begins I find myself will a million DIY projects, a new book, and working only on the weekends (until after Memorial Weekend). Anyway, I could not be more excited. Lets play catch up..


Graduation
Sarah at her graduation




Sarah and Amanda, my Big and Grandbig who graduated!

Tim's family ended up not being able to be at his departmental graduation, so I went and took pictures for his family. Talk about tough.. 



My First DIY project:
Pillows for the living room of my new apartment in the fall. Here is the fabric that will be on the front of the pillows, and I hope to do solid turquoise for the backs. 


My Grandmother is going to help me sew these babies! Can't wait to see what they will look like! 

The Hunger Games
I saw the movie and fell in love so I must read the book. A lot of people I know said the movie was missing a lot of information that the book has, so I have to read it! I'm waiting for the sun to come out today so I can go to the beach and start! 

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!



6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!
    greatest feeling, ever, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating and your great grades this semester! I can't imagine that in two years I'll be in your shoes. The DIY pillow project sounds really neat too.

    Just discovered your blog and am your newest follower :) Come check me out at preppypremed.blogspot.com

    --Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that pillow fabric is too cute!! I am moving into my new place soon and will be completing lots of DIY projects as well. You are just too beautiful girly, your dresses are gorgeous in your pics! Loved looking around your blog and can't wait to read more :)

    Julie
    http://truelifetwenties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you liked the Hunger Games movie you're gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE the book!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coral dress! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete