Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Update

Well friends, I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Weekend and summer so far. I know I have abandoned my blogging life and I am sincerely sorry. I have missed you all, and when I've had time I have caught up with some of you by reading your blogs!

This past weekend I've worked 3 doubles in a row and while I wasn't working I spent time catching up with friends and at church..

This is where I work:
Pretty gorgeous, huh? This picture was taken from the actual beach and this is the back of the restaurant. If you are ever in the area, come check us out and let me wait on you! 



A night out (after work of course)

On the boat Thursday before the crazy working schedule. 

In other news..MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY! Yes, so that means that yesterday was officially the start of my birthday week. Here is my FIRST birthday present from my Big..


She knows me too well.. (excuse the mess, I had just got done with one of my doubles waiting tables on the patio and it was a million degrees that night). 


This week I have another crazy work schedule ahead and birthday festivities planned out, so I can't promise that I will be back before next week. I will post again next week for sure with a birthday recap! 




BE BACK SOON :)


3 comments:

  1. Where did you get that bathing suit!? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY happy birthday week!!! hope you have an amazing time!! is that an insulated cooler your biggie got you? super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Love your bathing suit and your Lilly stuff :)

    ReplyDelete