Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Photo Challenge


When I started blogging, I saw all of these photo challenges each month, but I was always a day or two late. Last week, I stumbled across someone else who pinned this on Pinterest, and it reminded me!! So, I have been able to get a picture so far for the month of April and I'm super excited. Here they are:


Day 1: dont judge-I was busy doing homework!

Day 2: I snapped this walking across campus. They looked so much prettier in person. They remind me of growing up at my Granny and Papa's during the Spring.

Day 3: My Glamour Magazine and VS package :) :) :) :) 


Day 4: This one was hard. These are a few of the special people in my life who make me happy: 

Sierra, my baby cousin

Tim and my Granny

My Grandmother and Papa-so sweet. 


and of course, my Momma. 


Is anyone else doing the April Photo challenge? I'd love to see yours!

3 comments:

  1. I am, but posting my photos only once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, just started following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to do a photo challenge! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete