Friday, April 13, 2012

Time to Spare

Even though this title is totally not true, for some reason I am not even bothered by the fact that I have a long night of homework ahead. I'm casually sitting on my bed, reading through blogs and decided I needed to share my Easter pictures with you all! 

But first.. 
Heather

I bought this top today from Fedora. Sadly, my price tag was a bit higher, but I didn't realize the price difference until I just looked it up to show you guys. Anyway, I bought the turquoise one..and it is realllly cute on! I wasn't sure about it at first but I already had a million outfits put together in my mind so when I tried it on and realized how cute it was, I just had to have it. 

Secondly, a new thing I've been on this week:



I've started adding a little more weight training to my workouts and boy am I sore! I love it though! I've started to add Vanilla protein powder to my smoothies and its delicious! Here is the recipe. 
Yum yum! 

A quick Easter recap in pictures:


The Easter Bunny did good!!!

Seriously became my addition while I was home. These are the BEST jellybeans!








Grandmother riding my bicycle!
My baby cousin, Sierra


Our desserts.. this was before the other two were added!



Sadly, I lost the egg hunt this year. Sierra won.



Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!


8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness how gorgeous are you?! The Easter bunny did do a good job ;) He bought me the starburst 'sour' jellybeans and I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely day! you look super cute! and your easter basket ROCKS! have a wonderful weekend!

    xo Kelly

    *DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes :P The Easter bunny definitely did good!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun Easter. I love those Easter dresses! So beautiful. I like your new find too ..

    Happy Friday!

    Shauna Wyrick
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucked out with the Easter bunny this year! LOVE the monogramed Easter Eggs, too!

    xo,
    Sara Grace (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Easter Bunny left you some good stuff--love your new Jacks! And I love your Easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award on my last post. I love your blog and I wanted to share it :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. you get shoes from the easter bunny?! i need to get in touch with your easter bunny. mine apparently sucks.

    ReplyDelete