Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Hump Day!


Happy Hump Day friends!


We are half-way through the week, and for me the next two days fly by. Then, IT'S THE WEEKEND! Wooohooo! I have to apologize for the lack of posting recently. this is my life for the next two weeks, and this is how it has been the past two weeks:



Everytime.

 So, I must apologize. It seems like all of my teachers realize we only have two and a half weeks left, so they need to throw as much on me as possible. Do you feel that way?

I've been on a picture kick, maybe because I got an IPHONE! :) I would love any tips and advice you have for me! I am still figuring everything out and I'm almost 100% positive I have done everything the hard way (like emailing pictures from my phone one at a time to myself so I can download them on the computer to share with yall..there has to be an easier way, right?)

For now, I have some of my April Photo Challenge pictures..



5. (Will post later)
6. (Will post later)
7. (Will post later)

8. Inside my wallet:

The best thing in here has to be my TBMF ticket!  Are any of you lovely ladies going!?!?
10. (Will post later)
11. Where you ate breakfast

At work. I work on Wednesdays at 7:30, so I bring my breakfast with me!



Can't wait to catch up on all of your posts! Hope you all are having a fabulous week so far :)






6 comments:

  1. I like this idea of the pic list! I laughed really hard at the kid trying to read...I feel like that all the time..lol You deserve a break soon! You are a busy bee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo a day is a great idea! I have an iPhone but I do it the same way you've been doing. Sorry, dont know of any tricks :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh- triangle beach music festival in garner!?? I AM GOINGGGGG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you've been super-busy! Hope you find time for a break soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by to let you know I've awarded you the Liebster blog award!

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blogging award! Don't feel like you have to participate though! Thanks!

    http://jasminesreality.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete