Well, as I am sitting at work procrastinating this huge project that is due in a week, I got two emails that Emily Ruth and Jasmine have nominated me for the Liebster Award! They are both such sweet girls and have great blogs! Be sure to check them out! I've been slacking on the blogging lately because of everything I have going on, but this award makes me so happy!
I have stolen the instructions from Jasmine..
The Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
Here's how this award process works...
Each nominee should:
Choose five blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Post the award on your blog.
List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Share five random facts about yourself.
1. I am secretly becoming a health freak. I know.. one of "those." Don't get me wrong, I will still gobble up a brownie and some tortilla chips, but I have really learned a lot and have changed the way I eat recently!
2. PB is my life. I could seriously eat peanut butter for every meal, every day. I know it kind of doesn't count to put two facts about eating.. but whatever. My favorite is Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter. So delicious... in smoothies, on apples, pretzels, celery, fruit, or just my finger. Yum Yum!
3. I was in a pageant once. Yep, sure was. My first one ever and out of 170 girls I was second runner up..not too shabby, huh? OH, I also secretly want to be Miss Universe. (hehe :) )
|I'm in the silver dress|
4. Math is my absolute worst subject, always has and always will be. Reading and writing on the other hand, is my best. I will write you papers all day long. In fact, I've taken 5 English classes in college so far, and I haven't had anything lower than an A on any of my papers! (My moment of glory)
5. My recent obsession has been with tops with the backs cut out. Still classy, but somewhat sexy.
The girls I nominate are:
Ok, back to work. Can't wait to read everyone's answers :)